Wednesday, December 22, 2010

anaesthetic

Well I got a call from the doctor who treated me.  He saided that he was right.  Some Anaesthetic was used on me.  Nothing from police about anything.  Marcy came by today.  Rich told her about it.  He jokes of me almost becoming a "human sacrifice".  I feel better through.  Work was fine today, pretty slow.  I bought presents today for my nephews and mailed them off.  Dad and Mom are having a grand time in California, not much else.  I looked up those words.  Is plumbum means "He leads" and Is Grows means "He Grows" (never would of figured that one out). I haven't found much about any groups that do things like this or tleast are rumored to commit these acts. 

The symbol is omega with a V in it.  Not sure what that means.  Anyways I need to go.  The cough seems to be getting worse.  Tomorrow I'm going to get some meds to help.  God bless who ever is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment