Friday, December 17, 2010

Work till you party

Well it snowed , of course that didn't stop me from going to work.  That was yesterday through and so today it melted away except for ice here and there.  Rich said I should tag along with him to some party of a friend and I accepted nothing else to do tonight.  Through the weirdest thing.  When I was talking to him about this on my break he was in the behind the bar and so was I, facing the main room.  Well I was talking and saw this girl spying at us.  She looked like, maybe in her teens just sitting at an empty table.  I mean Rich is a lady killer and stuff ,but I doubt that she was looking at him.  Anyways I looked back at Rich and pointed her out yet when we both turned she was gone.  Must've been shy are something.   Anyways going to the party hope it all works out.  God bless all you who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment