Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An apology

Sorry all who ever read this (if anyone read this except for the commenter) I was a little off my rocker.  My Name is Micheal Dennis and I got bored last night after drinking a few too many (hint the name of the last post).  I see no point into wasting this blog through I don't care for an internet journal where others can read it.  I'm 24 , I live in a cruddy apartment in the city of Norfolk ,Va . My occupation right now is as a cook for a small pub/restraunt a few  blocks from my place.  Its a nice little thing I have going the pays alright the hours are fine.  I'm Catholic if anyone is interested through I doubt, just always to make things clear. 
I play the xbox and use the computer.  My parents are across the country living. all the way to the sunbelt.  Got a few friends, mostly my coworkers like Rich.   I hope this is significant for my second post.
Bless you all (whoever that maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment