Saturday, December 18, 2010

Partying and Desavu?

Well,  The party went well.  A Christmas party none the least. Eggnog was great and I got to chat with Marcy.  A college friend who works at some bank. She's a good girl through a little odd when it comes too tastes.  Rich got drunk and I had to drive him back to his house then to mine.  I found my door open and went in to find nothing moved or stolen.  I looked all over the tiny place yet couldn't find a think out of place.  I must've not locked it and thank God nothing got stolen.  This is not the best neighborhood as I said before.  A murder happen a year ago in the apt next to me.  Something about drugs mixed with guns.  Good thing I don't live defenseless. I bought a nice 9mm to protect me right after college when I moved in.  I use to shoot all the time at a range ,but my studies got to me.  Anyways  So today I had to drive Rich to the garage so he could get his car.  I waited in a lobby watching some dumb court show when I notice something.  A notice board had a few missing person papers on it and one looked ...familiar.  I got up and looked at it.

It was the girl from the restraunt. Somehow I remeber that and good thing too.  Later this day I went to the police and reported her.  Laura Stronson is her name.  19 by now missing since 2008.  They said they'll look into it.  I hope they find her.
Oh well, I guess its time for me to get off.  The delivery boy is at the door.  I can smell that teriyaki chicken from here.  God bless who ever reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment